La portion Quebecois est fini
Today we officially wrapped the Quebec portion of our journey with the new friends we made in Montreal. We have a lot to be grateful for (beautiful weather, everyone getting home safely) and much to be reflected upon.
Highlights of our final day in Montreal:
– stunning weather (although a touch too humid for all of us Albertans)
– meeting up with our Montreal friends at Mont Royal
– climbing to the top lookout of Mont Royal (beautiful views!!)
– eating poutine at a nearby park
– enjoying the new friendships that have been created
We said “see ya soon” to our Montreal friends, as we will welcome them to Alberta on June 6th when we have an opportunity to host them on an adventure that will have us traveling from Calgary to Banff by…..you guessed it…bicycle!